Looking For A Fine Rug For Your Home?
Sure, you know you love the idea of having a soft, warm surface for your bare feet to land on when walking across a chilly floor, but there is more to having a rug on a hard surface than keeping your toes toasty. Having a rug underneath your feet is beneficial for a few reasons you likely know and a few that might surprise you.
Benefits Of Owning A Fine Rug:
- Rugs tamp down loud sounds created by hard surface flooring
- They add in style, color, and character
- Rugs are much easier to clean than carpets
- Changing a rug is easier than switching out flooring
- Natural fibers in rugs are less likely to create allergy issues
- Allergens are not trapped as easily in a rug